Our school uniform is as follows: (please note, all uniform should contain the child’s name):
- Sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper – Royal blue, with or without the St Joseph’s logo – no hooded tops are permitted.
- Blue and white or yellow and white school dress, striped or checked
- Polo shirt – yellow, with or without the St Joseph’s logo
- Trousers, shorts, skirts, pinafores – grey or black ‘schoolwear’ fabric (not denim or combat styles)
- Tights or leggings to be worn with skirts – plain (not patterned) in the following colours; black, navy blue, light blue or white
- White t-shirt
- Black/blue sport shorts
- Tracksuit Bottoms and Jumper for outside sports
- Pumps or trainers to be worn outside and to and from the hall.